Monday, July 20, 2009
I recently received this award from Paula at Crop Notes and Crafts. I am very honored by this award.
This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.” I don't think my blog is brilliant but I do appreciate you visiting and leaving all of the wonderful comments. You are very kind!
The conditions of this award are:
I must thank the person who gave me the award, list their blog and link to it
I must list ten (10) honest things about myself
I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog
I must select at least seven (7) other worthy bloggers & list their links
I must notify the bloggers of the award
10 Honest Things About Me …….
1. I grew up on a farm in Upstate New York.
2. I went to college in Boston to become a pharmacist but enjoyed exploring Boston more so instead got my degree in Health Education and a Master's in Counseling.
3. My greatest accomplishments are my children.
4. I wish that everyone would be fair and honest.
5. I love animals and they seem to be drawn to me.
6. I love sweets.
7. I dream of being considered an artist.
8. I am very interested in my genealogy and wish I could go back in time to meet some of my ancestors.
9. I don't enjoy cleaning :) .
10. I have way too much craft stuff.
I would like to pass this award on to:
Posted by SueStampin Daly at 5:04 PM